2020 JASS Report & Post-Event Activities
The Defense Acquisition University has just completed the Joint Acquisition Solutions Summit (JASS) with the support of Public Spend Forum (PSF) and GovShop. The outcome of the event is a set of recommendations and supporting documents from the participants on how to improve the guidance and contents of the Other Transaction (OT) Guide.
The recommendations and supporting documents must be assessed and analyzed to create a cohesive report that DAU can share with leaders across the Department of Defense, and also to present before a selection of those leaders in a roundtable format.
Public Spend Forum will deliver this report to include the following:
- Compile all JASS team recommendations into a final report format
- Develop a list of resources and organize them in a useful format
- Compose a final report for dissemination within DoD
- Coordination of a roundtable event
- Design and conduct of an after-action survey