Public Spend Forum
Electron Beam Additive Manufacturing AMI
AI-Enabled Market Intelligence (AMI) Report
The Electron Beam Additive Manufacturing Assisted Manufacturing Report
REPORT SUBJECT MATTER
- The subject matter of the report is the identification of commercial suppliers who have developed commercial applications through or for Electron Beam additive manufacturing (EBAM).
- The report will identify entities specific to relevant end-use segments of Military/Defense, Marine, Commercial Aerospace, and Commercial Vehicles.
- AI-Enabled Market Intelligence Report including the following:
- Comprehensive list of commercial suppliers who have developed commercial applications through or for Electron Beam Additive Manufacturing (EBAM) in the designated end use segments, in Microsoft Excel format, to include the following data for each:
- 1. Legal Name of Entity, Organization, or Individual
2. DUNS # (If registered)
3. CAGE Code (If registered)
4. HQ Address of Entity
5. Weblink (if Available)
6. Contact Information (where available)
7. Size Status and Socioeconomic Designations (if applicable)
8. Traditional / Non-traditional Status (based on past FPDS history)
9. Market Sectors Served (Military/Defense, Marine, Commercial Aerospace, and/or Commercial Vehicles)
10. Previous Relevant Federal Awards (based on FPDS data)
11. Past Relevant SBIR/STTR Efforts (where applicable)
12. Relevant company product information (where available)
13. Relevant Patents (where available)
- Annual Data Refresh Market Intelligence Report including updates to the data delivered under the AI-Enabled Market Intelligence Report deliverable.
- The AI-Enabled Market Intelligence Report will be delivered within 120 days of order.
- The Data Refresh Report will be delivered 8-months after delivery of the AI-Enabled Market Intelligence Report.